Disclaimer & Copyright
The information available on, or through this website includes information provided by The New Zealand Master Concrete Placers Association and information provided by third parties (providers of information).
The NZMCPA endeavours to ensure that the information on our website is reliable and accurate at the time of publishing, however:
- neither The NZMCPA, nor any of its contractors, consultants and providers of information, make any express or implied representations or warranties regarding the material and information contained or referred to in this site;
- neither The NZMCPA, nor any of its contractors, consultants and providers of information, accept any liability, for any reason whatsoever, for any loss or damage which may arise in any way:
- out of the use of any of that material or facilities; or
- from errors in, or omissions from that material or facilities; or
- from inaccuracy of any information obtained through use of this site.
- The NZMCPA is not responsible for the content of other websites linked to, or referenced on this website. The inclusion of, or reference to any link to another website, or reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service, whether by trade name, trade mark, manufacture, or otherwise, does not constitute an endorsement, verification or recommendation by this site, The NZMCPA nor any of its associates and members.
- The NZMCPA may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information contained on this website without notice.
- The contents of this website should not be construed as legal or professional advice. If you have a specific problem, seek the help of a qualified professional.
- Each page on this website must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer that forms part of it. The NZMCPA will not be liable for any damage, loss or expenses, or indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever incurred by anyone through their use of this site and information supplied therein.
The NZMCPA material on mcpa.org.nz is protected by copyright, and reserves all rights to the intellectual property on this site. Permission is granted to view the material and information on this site and may be reproduced only for informational, non-commercial purposes, and only with acknowledgement of The NZMCPA’s rights to the content.